When it comes to plumbing, prevention is much easier and less costly that repairs. A few simple preventative measures will make your plumbing perform as designed and last longer.
1. Washerless faucets offer the best performance and least maintenance. Next time you have a leaky faucet, instead of replacing washers or inserts, upgrade tour faucet a center control / mix washerless variety.
2. Shower and bathtub drains should have strainers that stop hair and soap from entering the drain. Clean strainers regularly to avoid clogs.
3. Remove mineral deposits from your showerhead to maintain good water flow. If it is severely clogged, replace it.
4. Don't flush Kleenex in toilets. The paper fibers do not disintegrate like toilet tissue and can cause clogs.
5. Maintain toilet tanks and prevent water waste by replacing the ball or flapper once a year, and upgrade to the most modern tank fill system.
6. Don't put items like chicken skins, carrots, celery or banana peels in the garbage disposer. The disposer can't properly grind them up and they may clog the drain.
If you are looking for a Los Angeles plumbing company, please call us today at (877) 775-7477
General Service Plumbing offers 24 hour plumbing solutions for commercial and private properties. No emergency is too small.
No hidden costs the price you see is the price you pay.
Our many years of experience certifies us to work with you .We will prioritize your service call and have your water heater fixed in no time. It's just another example of our commitment to providing you with same-day service!
Need affordable, reliable landscaping services in Los Angeles? You've come to the right place.